Better Questions Blog Archive May 2020
I recently came across this quote: "The greatest oak was once a little nut, that held its ground." Anon. It really helped me to remember and appreciate that life isn't easy and that there will be...
What if you have got all your life wrong? I was reminded the other day of what someone had shared with me in relation to a book that they had read – "The Death Of Ivan Illich", by Tolstoy. Appar...
Recognising that our thinking creates our reality, when challenging times are evident, we need to do all we can to manage our thinking and create the best experience that we can for ourselves. Wit...
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant." Horace These are tough times and understandably people are feeling fearful and worried...
- May 2020 (4)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (9)
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (4)
- March 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (9)
- June 2012 (3)
- The Nut
- Ivan Illich
- Better Questions for These Challenging Times
- Bring on adversity!
- Better Questions for a Better You
- Better Leaders: When "I Dont Know" Doesnt Mean "I Dont Know"!
- Better Questions - Time
- Better Questions - A Better Way to Support Your Clients
- The Power of Questions
- Practice Makes Perfect Questioners!
- Achieve Better Questions Through Effective Listening
- Better Questions are the Best Way to 'HELP' Your Clients
- Better Question to Generate Ideas and ACTION!
- Being Open Minded Makes for a Better Questioner!
- Better Parents: Helping Your Children Make Choices
- Removing Limitations By Asking Better Questions
- Using Questions To Engage and Motivate
- Better Parents: The Importance of Listening
- Better Questions - Using the Best Language
- Better Parents: Asking Narrow Focussed Questions is Better than Telling!
- Better Parents: Communicating with your kids
- Better Parents: Parenting Tips for Questioning Younger Children
- Better Parents: Its never too late to promote positive change in your child
- Using Better Questions - The Unexpected Outcome!
- Better Parents - Why Should I Ask My Kids Better Questions
- Better Parents - When should I start using Better Questions?
- Better Questions for a Stress Free Christmas!
- Parenting Style - Your Self Awareness
- LEADERS - Bring Out the Best in Your Team
- Parenting - Communicating With Your Children: Are you an 'Asker' or a 'Teller'